Active Ingredient: 18.3% Pydiflumetofen
Most Active SDHI for Extended Disease Control
Posterity® fungicide is the most active SDHI fungicide for the turf market. Providing power that lasts, Posterity holds stronger for up to 28 days of dollar spot control and delivers consistent spring dead spot control. Posterity is labeled for all golf course turf and fits in agronomic solutions to protect cool- and warm-season turf.
Increased Disease Control
- Provides up to 28 days of dollar spot control
- Holds stronger than the industry standard under high dollar spot pressure
- Delivers robust and consistent spring dead spot control
- Solid rotation partner for fairy ring control
Most Active SDHI
- Next-generation SDHI engineered for power and endurance
- Holds strong even under high pressure
- Binds strongly to complex II enzymes in target pathogens for increased fungicide performance
- Designed to remain in the plant longer for consistent control
- Has an increased affinity for the waxy layer of the turfgrass plant, providing rainfastness for enhanced performance
- Offers a range of application rates (7 fl. oz./A — 14 fl. oz. /A) and intervals (14 — 28 days)
- Ideal for extended prevention; powerful for curative treatments
- For resistance management, make no more than two consecutive applications
- For broader-spectrum disease control, rotate or tank-mix with a contact fungicide like Daconil® Action™ or Secure® Action™
Tips for Success
1. Start the season strong with an early application of Posterity prior to conditions favoring dollar spot, such as: temperatures between 59°F and 86°F, continuous high humidity, cool nights and intense dews.
2. For continued protection from late summer through fall, turn to Posterity for curative and extended preventive applications.
3. Posterity is excellent for fall treatments that hold strong until winter.