Advanced impeller and aerodynamic design produce the highest airflow in the industry
- Unique split-stream air deflector moves piles of leaves farther and faster; without blow-back!
- Large, square discharge chute is low to the ground for better blowing power
- Scrolled housing ensures consistent, constant airflow even if partially blocked by leaves
- Continuously welded all-steel impeller and housing for strength and durability you can rely on season after season
- Remote discharge chute control on the handle at your fingertips
- Ergonomic handle design; height adjustable with anti-vibration grip
- Transport bracket for convenient tie-down during transport.
- Convenient lift handle makes lifting the blower on and off the truck easier.
- Optional Swivel Wheel Kit for 360° turning
- 5-Year warranty
Engine: KOHLER Command PRO® CH395
Fuel Capacity: 1.85 Gal.
Air Cleaner type: Quad-Clean™
Low Oil Sensor: Standard
Impeller (diameter, type ): 17", 7 blade steel, reverse angle
Impeller depth: 2.75"
Discharge Chute Area: 25.8 sq "
Air Volume :2260 cfm
Air Speed 143 mph
Integrated Front Discharge: Yes
Throttle Control: Remote
Air Flow Control: Remote
Dimensions: 43" x 28" x 58"
(Height, Width, Length)