Active Ingredients: 20% Indoxacarb
A water-dispersible granular insecticide for the control of lepidopterous larvae,
including armyworms, cutworms, sod webworms, bagworms, fall webworms,
gypsy moth caterpillars, tent caterpillars, tussock moth caterpillars, and
yellownecked caterpillars, and other listed pests infesting landscape and
recreational turf grass, including golf courses and landscape ornamentals.
European crane flies, annual bluegrass weevil (ABW), turf caterpillars (including armyworms, cutworms and sod webworms) and mole crickets all pose a significant threat to turf. Provaunt® WDG insecticide controls all of these pests and more to protect your turf and landscape ornamentals.
Targeted insects are controlled by feeding on treated foliage through direct contact with spray droplets during application or by contact with active ingredient residue on leaf surfaces. Pests treated with Provaunt WDG can stop feeding within minutes, rapidly reducing feeding damage. Once feeding stops, mortality typically occurs within 48 hours.
Provaunt WDG is also an integral part of the WeevilTrakSM Optimum Control Strategy for season-long control and resistance management.
Effective on many turf insect species when applied at 18 oz./A
• Its active ingredient, indoxacarb, is effective on target insects with minimal impact on beneficial and non-target insects
• Extremely effective against mole crickets, quickly providing more than 90 percent control of young nymphs near the soil surface
• Water-dispersible granule formulation offers greater mixing ability, can be applied as a broadcast spray for turfgrass and foliar spray for landscape ornamentals, and is rainfast within two hours after application
• Can be used as standalone treatment or easily tank-mixed
• Provides control of late-instar ABW larvae and is an integral part of the WeevilTrakSM Optimum Control Strategy for season-long control and resistance management
• Provides 90 days of mole cricket control targeted at large nymphs and adults, and is supported through the Provaunt WDG Mole Cricket Assurance program
• Bioactivated mode of action is a critical component of preventing resistance with pests like ABW to help ensure more targeted, effective control
• With minimal impact on non-target organisms, Provaunt WDG is compatible with Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs
Application rates: 3 to 18 oz. per acre (.07 oz. to .41 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.