• Move edging jobs forward; infinitely variable speed control in both forward and reverse
• Hydrostatic transmission, proven, reliable self-propelled action to get the job done quickly and easily
• Differential makes it easy to cut an extremely tight radius
• Powerful notched blade slices through the soil and turf to create a clean, sharp edge
• Cutting depths from .5" to 4.5" controlled by a seven position, easily changeable gauge wheel.
• BladeFloat™ lets the arm "float" over the obstruction, while the blade continues to cut.
• Zero-turning radius in transport
• 24” turn radius with blade engaged; easily cuts even small diameter tree rings
• Shape-Trak™ design mounts the blade in-line with the drive wheels. Blade follows the exact path of the wheels for precise edging.
• Tow valve for moving the unit without engine power
• Spring-loaded belt idler provides maintenance free operation and is fully enclosed in the frame for extra protection
• Lifetime blade guarantee against chipping, breaking, bending and delaminating
Engine: Honda GXV390
Transmission: Hydrostatic, infinite speed control (forward and reverse)
Blade: 16.25" (41.3 cm) dia., Heat treated spring steel
Bearings: Roller (greaseable)
Frame: Welded, formed steel
Cutting Depth: .5" - 4.5" (1.3 cm - 11.4 cm)
Depth Adjustment : Pin, 7 position
Tire Size: 145 / 70 - 6
Dimensions: 43" (109.2 cm) W x 51" (129.5 cm) L x 43" (109.2 cm) H