Active Ingredients: tebuconazole (21.4%); equivalent to 2 lb tebuconazole per gallon FRAC Code: 3 (DMI-fungicide) Systemicity: acropetal penetrant Formulation: suspension concentrate Signal Word: Caution
Best Uses: Broad-spectrum control of fairway diseases on cool and warm season turf. Controls key diseases of cool season fairways including dollar spot, brown patch, gray leaf spot, summer patch and fairy ring. Provides excellent control of large patch and spring dead spot on warm season fairways.
Key Strengths: Controls foliar and soil borne fungal diseases and provides excellent turf quality in Fairway disease management programs. High summer safety and low plant growth regulation effects even in the presence of plant growth regulators
Mirage StressGard provides control of major diseases affecting cool and warm season turfgrass fairways. Tebuconazole empowered with StressGard"* Formulation Technology provides a great solution for rough diseases, while minimizing negative turf growth regulator effects on fairway height turfgrass that are seen with other DMI fungicides. University and field trials show consistent performance and turf safety on cool and warm season species including: annual bluegrass, creeping bentgrass, perennial ryegrass, zoysiagass and bermudagrass. Mirage StressGard is for use on golf course turf only.
Attributes of Mirage StressGard
- Systemic disease control of tough to control foliar and soil-borne diseases
- Broad spectrum control of many basidiomycete and ascomycete diseases of turfgrass
- Controls Qol resistant diseases such as gray leaf spot
» StressGard Formulation Technology helps minimizes DMI fungicide growth regulator effects
» Use at labeled rates in the spring, summer or fall results in greener, healthier and more dense turf
- Mirage StressGard provides a broad-spectrum, non-Qol solution for dollar spot and Qol-resistant fungi
- Apply as part of a preventive spring disease program to dollar spot and fairy ring and in summer programs for brown patch, and dollar spot
- Provides summer patch control on annual bluegrass fairways
- Apply in the fall and spring for large patch control on warm-season turfgrass
- Apply in the fall for spring dead spot control
Application rates: Use Mirage StressGard at 1-2 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. (0.34-0.68 gallons per acre)