Fludioxonil* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 11.8%
Other Ingredients: 88.2%
Medallion ® SC fungicide is now formulated as a liquid suspension concentrate for easier handling and flexible mixing. Its naturally occurring active ingredient (fludioxonil) explodes fungal spores on the leaf, in the thatch and beneath the soil surface. The suspension concentrate formulation delivers the same reliable, broad-spectrum control of several key turf diseases including snow mold, anthracnose and bentgrass deadspot.
- Triggers fungal spores to rapidly absorb water until they explode
- Unique MOA affects plasma membranes and amino acid uptake, protecting plants from disease before it can start
- Derived from a naturally occurring antifungal compound of soil bacteria
- Contact+ activity protects on the leaf surface, in the thatch and at the soil surface, dramatically reduce overall disease pressure fast
- Broad-spectrum control of several key turf diseases including snow mold, anthracnose and bentgrass deadspot
- New suspension concentrate enhances ease of mixing, measuring and storing
Application rates: .75 oz. to 2.0 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.