L-93 is now gracing the greens, tees, and fairways of top golf courses nationally as well as
internationally. Its reputation for being dark, dense, and aggressive has made it a worldrenowned
name in creeping bentgrasses. Formerly produced by Lofts Seed (ABT), L-93 is
now exclusively part of the Jacklin Seed product lineup.
- Fine-textured leaves
- Dense, upright growth creating a perfect lie for a golf ball.
- Aggressive establishment
- Excellent winter hardiness
- Adapts well to wide range of mowing heights (1/8Ē ó 3/16Ē)
- Rich, dark green color
- Superb cool weather color retention and spring green-up
- Outperformed A-1, G-2, A-4, G-6, Providence, Pennlinks, Penncross, and SR1020 in
the 1997 final NTEP Bentgrass Putting Green report
- Were you aware 1999 NTEPís rank L-93 as the #1 bent for FAIRWAYS and TEES?
- The premier bentgrass of choice for genetic color and density
- Exceptional resistance to dollar spot, microdochium patch and warm season brown
patch; good resistance to fusarium patch and leaf spot.
Itís truly a simple choice; L-93 is ideally suited for use on greens, tees, and fairways. It is
widely adapted for use across North America from the cool, temperate regions to the transition
zones in the Midwest and Southern U.S. L-93 is an ideal choice in Europe, South America,
North Asia, Australia, Asia and the Pacific Rim. The worldwide choice for bentgrass!