Active Ingredients: 53.94% Chlorothalonil (tetrachloroisophthalonitrile)
0.11% Acibenzolar-S-methyl: Benzo(1,2,3)thiadiazole-7-carbothioic
Other Ingredients: 45.95%
Daconil Action helps turf activate its own defense system to increase its level of PR proteins. With a boost of protein, grass can help take care of itself. Daconil Action exhibits an additional unique mode of action, beyond that provided by chlorothalonil alone, which mimics the natural systemic activated resistance (SAR) response found in most plant species.
Diseases listed are caused by fungi, some of which are named as follows:
- Dollar Spot: Sclerotinia homeocarpa; Lanzia or Moellerodiscus spp.
- Leaf Spots, Melting-Out, Brown Blight: Drechslera spp. (including D. poae, D. siccans), Bipolaris sorokiniana,
- Brown Patch: Rhizoctonia solani, R. zeae, R. cerealis
- Gray Leaf Spot: Pyricularia grisea, P. oryzae
- Red Thread: Laetisaria fuciformis
- Anthracnose: Colletotrichum graminicola
- Copper Spot: Gloeocercospora sorghi
- Stem Rust: Puccinia graminis
- Dichondra Leaf Spot: Alternaria spp.
- Gray Snow Mold: Typhula spp.
- Fusarium (Gerlachia) Patch
Application rate: 4.0 oz. to 5.4 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. or 10.8 to 14.8 pts per acre