This Syngenta Snow Mold Solution Pak consists of:
2 cases Banner Maxx II 2 x 1 gal
7 cases Concert II 2 x 2.5 gal
Treats 12 acres @ 8.5oz Concert + 1 oz Banner per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Give your snow mold application an advantage by utilizing a fall clean-up application to control cool season disease
- Summer stresses, such as plant diseases, take a toll on turfgrass health, give your turfgrass the best chance for recovery
with properly timed clean-up and snow mold applications
- Apply snow mold applications prior to snowfall as a single or a split application
- Additional applications may be necessary in absence of permanent snow cover
- Apply in a minimum carrier volume of 50 gallons of water per acre on fairways and tees, and 90 gallons of water per acre
for putting greens
- For enhanced turf quality and improved color as the snow melts, tank mix a pigment to the above recommendations.
While it won't enhance your disease control, pigments provide superior visual turf quality after snow melt, and the color boosts
turf recovery and growth coming out of dormancy in the spring.