Active Ingredient(s): Benzovindiflupyr, Difenoconazole, Azoxystrobin, Propiconazole
Contend™ fungicide is an innovative solution to help control pink and gray snow mold on golf course fairways. It contains four active ingredients in three different FRAC groups to protect turf for more than 120 days.
• Four active ingredients spanning three FRAC codes including azoxystrobin, propiconazole, difenconazole and Solatenol®, Syngenta’s newest active ingredient for the turf industry
• Solatenol, a third generation SDHI, strongly binds to the plant waxy layer and uses translaminar activity to move throughout the leaf
• Contend is made up of two separately registered products, Contend A and Contend B, which should be tank mixed together
• Helps control multiple species and stages of pink and gray snow mold
• Long-lasting disease control for more than 120 days
• Formulation is non-volatile, photostable and persistent in the plant throughout the winter
The Contend Snowpack includes Contend A and
Contend B, which should be tank mixed together.
One Snowpack treats three acres providing 120
days of disease control.
Labeled use rates per 1,000 ft2 (according to 2(ee)
Contend A 1.0 fl. oz. + Contend B 2.6 fl. oz.