Active Ingredients: Mono- and di-potassium salts of phosphorous acid (25.85%); equivalent to 1.73 lb
phosphorous acid per gallon
FRAC Code: 33 (Phosphonates)
Systemicity: Basipetal penetrant
Signal Word: None
Best Uses: Plant health promotion and Pythium suppression on cool season turfgrass fairways. Improvement of trinexapac-ethyl plant growth regulator programs. Summer disease management programs on fairways.
Key Strengths: Fiata StressGard provides excellent turf quality, color and density to turfgrass and boosts plant health defenses. It can be applied at any time as part of a stress management program and is compatible with many fungicides in tank-mix or a rotation program.
Fiata StressGard provides a backbone of plant health in fairway programs. It should be part of a seasonal fairway disease management program including Bayer solutions including Mirage™ StressGard, Interface ®, Tartan ® and Banol ®. The StressGard Formulation Technology provides oxidative stress reduction, radiation management, systemic resistance and healthier roots leading to stress and disease resistance.
Attributes of Mirage StressGard
- Induces plant defense responses and
- Provides oxidative stress reduction
- Reduces solar radiation damage in plants
- Suppresses Pythium diseases
- Use in summer programs provides greener.
Solutions for Tough Problems
- Apply preventively as part of a stress reduction program on fairways
- Helps to manage uniformity of quality for turf under water stress
- Enhances the turf quality effects of trinexapac-ethyl programs.
Healthier and more dense turf.
Application rates: .125 oz. to 15 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. See label for detailed rates.