Azoxystrobin* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 18.2%
Difenoconazole** . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 11.4%
BriskwayTM fungicide contains a new cooling DMI (Demethylation Inhibitors) active ingredient — difenoconazole — paired with azoxystrobin, the proven strobilurin active ingredient found in Heritage ® fungicide.
The dual modes of action from the two actives work together at a calculated rate that performs in high temperatures and controls over 20 summer turf diseases including dollar spot. Applications can be made at low use rates in any region under conditions susceptible to hot and humid climates without any heat restrictions or negative PGR effects.
Brown Patch and Large
Leaf and Sheath
Spot (Waitea circinata
zeae, formerly R. zeae))
Brown Ring Patch
Waitea circinata var.
Cool Weather Brown
Patch, Yellow Patch
Agrocybe pediades, and
- DMI containing fungicide that can be used in even the hottest months
- Creeping bentgrass, Poa annua, and bermudagrass are protected at any height of cut
- Controls over 20 diseases including dollar spot and anthracnose
- No heat restrictions
- No growth regulation effects, thinning or phytotoxicity
- Excellent rainfastness from rapid uptake into leaf tissue
- Several plant health benefits including enhanced root development and CO2 assimilation
.3 oz. to .725 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. or 13.1 oz. to 31.6 oz. per acre