Voted 1995 Product of the Year by Power Equipment Australasia Magazine and winner of the Vermeil Silver/Gold medal at the International Inventions Convention in Geneva Switzerland in 1997, the lightweight heavy duty Atom Domestic lawn edger cuts neat clean edges anywhere, quickly and easily.
The highly manoeuvrable wheelbarrow action means you can edge along curbs and gutters, around tight corners, garden plots, and by simply tilting the edger sideways you can edge up against walls and fences.
It has a powerful 26cc 2-stroke EZ-start engine with Advanced Starting Technology (AST). This eliminates the need for a strong fast pull of the starter cord. An almost effortless slow easy pull starts the engine. The long 271mm (10 2/3) hardened spring steel 4-blade cutting system lasts a long time. Its highly manoeuvrable wheelbarrow action enables the operator to edge as fast as he/she can walk and requires no carrying or bending.
It also has numerous safety features including a safety throttle trigger interlock system, fully enclosed transmission, enclosed blade guard, and automatic safety clutch.
1. Strong steel handles
2. Cross-brace for extra durability.
3. Safety throttle interlock and fingertip on/off ignition.
4. Powerful 26cc Ezi-start engine w/ Advanced Starting Technology (AST).
5. Reinforced super strength polyamid casing.
6. 6 position height adjustment.
7. Large fully enclosed blade guard.
8. Edge Guide.
9. 4 blade cutting system.
10. Debris Deflector.
11. Fully enclosed solid steel 12mm precision ground transmission shaft.
12. Heavy Duty automatic clutch.